Sunday 11 November 2012

FIREWORKS NIGHT!

Last Saturday, me and my family attended a fireworks festival in Ohaupo. It was really exciting and fun because there were heaps of cool activities.

I could hear children chattering and screaming with joy on the fun rides. Looking across the festival,I could see people sprinting around, collecting their tickets. Delicious  smells drifted in the evening breeze.

First,I did archery, but I found it difficult because it was my first time , at least I gave it a try! The people were dressed in medieval clothes. Secondly, we walked to the slide.  We had to climb up little blocks to get to the top of the slide and then we flew down the bouncy slide. Next me and dad did mini-golf twice.It was great fun!! Later on I played pick a duck with Sophie and Harriet. 

Later that evening, we sat down on the grassy hill, waiting for the fantastic fireworks.  It was worth waiting for 1hr and 15 mins!!
"Bang! Crackle! Whoosh" went the amazing fireworks zooming across the sky like shooting stars. There were red, green, blue ,yellow and all sorts of colours screeching across the sky. What if one hit the ground?
It was an excellent evening!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment